Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waltzingmouse Preview Day 1-For YOU


  •     Welcome, to the Waltzingmouse previews; I am peeking the stamp set Tag Collection 1. You will want the entire release! I soooo luv the "for you" sentiment, check out the shadow....I luv this.....aaaaamazing! I have also used the stunning heart from the Waltzingmouse set called My Heart, one of my favorite WM sets. Be sure to hop along to all the DT and see what that created. You should have come from Renee's Blog and the next stop is Tosha's Blog, have fun....sparkle & shine!

  • Lynn 
  • Julia 

6 comments:

  1. Love the woodgrain heart - so striking against the black background Teresa - and the loopy twine adds such dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very elegant! I love the black embossed card and the super tag with the twine! Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Teresa!! Love that heart and the shadow sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Teresa! The black, white, and red is perfect and I love the swirly twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitched tags are a wonderful homemade look. I like the font and the shadowing of the words. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*