Thursday, June 19, 2014

Special Blessing


Have you heard about the new challenge? I discovered it a few days ago, Mixed Media Mojo and my fellow teamie Amber is on the team...woohoo! I had to give it a try, I do not have lots of mediums, but not to worry I have a few more coming...teehehehe.  I used White Gesso to prime my two background pieces and then I used Tim Holtz Acrylic paint to cover the black piece and then spritz with some Heidi Swapp white mist. The pink/red piece I used an ink pad to cover it and then stamped the sweet polka dots on the side....swoon. I had fun playing around with different mediums, although I have a lot to learn.....sparkle & shine!

Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch/#254
Mixed Media Mojo: 2 mediums and 2 stamps


4 comments:

  1. So pretty with all the effects you used!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messy fun is the best! So glad you could join us at TMS this week, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design. Thanks so much for joining the Mixed Media Mojo Challege!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card, T! Fabulous! I'm so glad you played along with us :D Our next challenge is up now! Come play again, heehee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*