Sunday, July 20, 2014

Love Everyday


Playing along with Cardabilities and Tag Your It challenges, uses a little mixed media on my tag...so luv the look. I embossed the honeycomb design and then added Tim Holtz distressed inks. Added a Hedi Swapp heart and a leaf flourish from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is Mama Elephant. A rolled down corner with some embossing showing through...so luv the distressed look. Hope your day is grand...sparkle & shine!

Cardabilities: sketch/#103
Tag Your It: tags/#2


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love the pink and grey.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING!! I LOVE how you rolled the sentiment and the top of the card. I also love all the different layers and textures on this. Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different textures! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the use of the distressed honeycomb on the tag - so subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love your take on Laura's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What harmonious combination of pink and grey tones, love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa!
    Gorjuss card! Beautiful use of the scketch :)
    Thanks for join us at Cardabilities :)
    Kissies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color combo! Thanks for linking this up to Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink and grey combo is so pretty. Gorgeous tag on the card. Love it. Thanks for playing along TYIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*