Saturday, February 28, 2015

SMILE


I have created this card using my new stencils from Simon Says Stamp called Seeing Spots Stencil Set.  I also used my new Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine....LUV...I sprayed it on the stencil and then smoothed it out with a sponge for a not so polished look...LUV! I used the My Favorite Things Stamp set, Smile. I had fun with this card using the black, gold, and pink color combo....if you would have asked me a year ago to use gold I would have folded...lol. I have really embraced gold and I must say I truly luv it! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

CAS(e) this Sketch: sketch/CTS112






3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to let you know that we are selling high PR Tumblr blogs.
    I think as a webmaster, you know the importance of having backlinks from high PR blogs.
    And you also know how costly it can be to have backlinks to this high PR blogs.


    Well I would like to inivte you and take a look at
    our offer. At very cheap price, you can have your own high
    PR Tumblr were you can use as backlinks to your site.


    If your interested, please visit: http://bit.ly/highprtumblr

    Thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Cheap High PR Tumblr Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how you used the stencil and it's a wonderful message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*