Saturday, April 25, 2015

happy Birthday


It is still so very cool here in my part of Virginia....brrrr...a great day for creating and a bowl of chili! I have so many challenges I want to play in, a few are listed below! I have replaced the yellow in the color throwdown colors with gold....*grin*...I know, I know, I am addicted to gold...luv! Hope your weekend is going well and is warm! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!

color throwdown: colors/ctd339
monday lunchtime: sketch/tssc361
runway challenge: inspiration/ric82




9 comments:

  1. I love the combinations of pattern papers together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun patterns! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly is so regal in gold! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of patterns and textures Teresa! That polka dot stencilling in the background is divine! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterns and that gold butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty especially with the gold butterfly...love all the polka dots, too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the CTD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! I love the play with different patterns. Thanks so much for joining the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colors. Love the gold butterfly with the pattern. Beautiful job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge. Sorry it took me so long to get around and leave comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*