Monday, May 25, 2015

happy birthday


hi everyone! I so luv the inspiration photo from card concept....I adore the mix of rustic and new...bling especially! I used a piece of woodgrain designer paper and added some tim holtz ink to make it more distressed looking. I cut the fun frame shape from a paper smooches die....so sweet! The flower is from li' inker, luv this, I added embossed polka dots to mine....*grin*...super fun card! add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!


card concept: inspiration/#35...clean & layered
deconstructed sketch: sketch/#201



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the touches of pink!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed using the photo! Love this :) Happy Memorial Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dotted perfection!! This card is the epitome of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's adorable. I love the wood and staple and the differnet papers together.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*