Monday, August 17, 2015

mojo monday/mojo411-the courage


be sure to check out my "for sale" page, hardly used items...if you are interested contact me using the icon to the right.

hello and good morning, good monday morning...you gotta luv monday's! It's time for another mojo monday sketch and Julee has created a gem...what fun! I have used the verve stamp set sparkly dreams and a cut above butterfly dreams die set. The colors from the color throwdown where tricky for me, but I am really pleased with the outcome. Be sure to stop by the mojo monday blog and see what the other mojo makers have created. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

color throwdown: colors/ctd355
mojo monday: sketch.mojo411


6 comments:

  1. Love Love the colors together!! What a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the elongated sentiment for the vertical panel! Way to rock both the mojo and the CTD challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, Teresa!!! The phrase is wonderful and I love the papers you used!!!! Awesome use of the colors and the sketch!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Teresa: Your card is just beautiful, I love how you fitted that sweet sentiment in the vertical panel of the sketch. Lovely choice of colors.
    Thank you for sharing at Mojo Monday.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite quotes/prayers -- you're enabling me to go shopping at Verve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*