Sunday, September 20, 2015

can you case it guest artist cyci87

hello everyone, I have such fun with the design team from can you case it....stop by and check them out! I adore all of there challenges, this weeks colors are all ME...*grin*....my favorite color combo. I have created a super cute CAS card, I used embossing paste for the polka dots and then went back and stamped another cute polka dot on top, I used the skipping stones design garden stamp kiss set. The font on the sentiment is super cute, it is from the Grunge set. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

artistic inspirations: anything goes/#140
creative moments: anything goes/#77
can you case it: colors/cyci87





click on IG icon to follow ME!


4 comments:

  1. Teresa, this card is very pretty! I love how you did the polka dots, may have to try this technique. Thanks for being the guest designer over at Can You Case It for the month of September. You have truly inspired me! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*