Wednesday, March 23, 2016

simon says stamp/rain or shine-look up

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hello and welcome to my blog and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I am luvin Wednesday this week, because I only have one more day until I am off for several days...YAY! This week we are challenging you to rain or shine and the design team is using products from avery elle

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I am luvin avery elle stamp sets, so very cute...this set is no different; you will get balloons, feathers, stars, clouds and sentiments....a sweet a versatile set! I created a sweet tag with balloons and clouds, so fun! I have used the awesome shimmery color from lindy's...I am luvin these powders. The tag shape is from reverse confetti, another luv...*grin*  I cannot wait to see what you create this week! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

as you see it: sketch/#128

Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Teresa - love the colours and the extra detail with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Teresa, the colours and whole design are fabulous! I love the stamp set and the scalloped tag too! GORGEOUS! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun take on the challenge, Teresa, love that houndstooth background, and fun to see the Lindy's stuff being used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Love the tag on card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Teresa, it's gorgeous! The colours are so striking together
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and sentiment, Teresa! The houndstooth background paper is so pretty!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Teresa! I love how your blues all work together and that stamp set is adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! Really like that sweet scalloped tag and the dangling black and white twine against those cool balloons. Thank you so much for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Teresa, I love this card and feel so blessed to have it in my possession! You are a joy and so talented! It's beautiful - inside and out - like you are! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*