Saturday, April 16, 2016

crazy 4 challenges/c4cc332-hello


hello friends, it has been a very trying week and I am ready to share a sweet sketch with you for this weeks crazy 4 challenges. I am guesting for them this month and have had a blast playing along...sure hope you will join in the fun! I have used the sweet hello sentiment from neat & tangled, I am luvin this adorable versatile set....painted hello and the sweet hello die...so very cute! The big ole' butterfly is lil' inker and I used distress ink and added stickles. And, I had to add a few ink splatters...so luv the look! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and create something using the sketch this week!

crazy 4 challenges: sketch/c4c332

words with meaning - a joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. she gives most who gives with joy.
                                                        ~Mother Teresa



I am a huge fan of ig, would luv to check out yours if you have one...look for me at 2klines


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*