Monday, September 12, 2016

throw kindness around like confetti


a super simple card using my new stamp from bossy joscie..I luv it! I asked her if she could make one for me and she said she had a design she was thinking of listing in her shop..YAY! I have hand painted the black abstract polks dots, I just luv the looks of watercolor. The yellow hearts are from a concord & 9th set called lots of blots.  Super fun color combo too from the color throwdown.

color throwdown: colors/ctd409
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm253


5 comments:

  1. Those colours just pop and make for awesome design, sweet sentiment and beautifully finished. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me happy! I love the mix of patterns and those colors are so cheerful and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun card and great use of the sketch and colors!! Your hand painted polka dots are perfect!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that bright yellow background! What a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is so, so perfect for you! I love everything about this card (as always)!! Oh, that background!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*