Saturday, October 22, 2016

star of wonder


today is the last day of falliday fest introductions and I am playing along with lori's christmas candy inspiration. I immediately was inspired by my nanny's homemade potato candy...yummo! She kept a bowl out, especially at christmas! I knew I wanted to go with kraft and white and the big 'ole snowflake and glittery star in the center came along with the process...I luv the outcome! it is amazing how we can be inspired by summin as simple as nanny's homemade potato candy! The snowflake is called funky snowflake and the sentiment is from merry everything stamp set; both are from simon says stamp. I have used simon gold embossing powder to emboss the snowflake and added chunky gold(champagne)glitter to the center to spotlight the star!

words with meaning - focus on what matters and let go of what doesn't.

52 christmas card throwdown: embossing
happy little stampers: christmas embossing
holly jolly christmas: snow/#83
scs falliday fest: christmas candy/ff16stampmommab
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes

9 comments:

  1. This popped right out at me on my dashboard, Teresa - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est une superbe création Teresa, très élégante et pleine de modernité, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, Biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your link on WAW and wanted to stop by your blog and say what a beautiful card this is! I love how soft and elegant it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this card. The background is soft and pretty and that gold embossed snowflake is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what a classic and elegant card. Thanks for joining us for our SNOW/SNOWMEN challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card. I love the subtle background with the bold and sparkly snowflake/star. Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Embossing Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*