Sunday, November 20, 2016

sunday stamps-silent night


I have used the gorgeous paper from my mind's eye sugar plum collection for my card, a super easy and fun card to make. The glittery star, gems, and twine just make me smile! be sure to check
out the other teams blogs and see what they have created!  


words with meaning - there are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you...and there are others who will understand without you even speaking a word.

                                                                                                                   ~unknown

sunday stamps: sketch/ssc149



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the touch of silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors and the touches of silver! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa sweety
    I love that big sentiment
    Great color combo and that twine is really YOU
    Lovely card teammate
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love the soft colors and the pretty background. Great sentiment, beautifully created! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*