Sunday, December 4, 2016

sunday stamps-kind


for today's sunday stamps challenge to use the colors. I have used the concord & 9th set called cozy up. I also used the kind frame die from concord & 9th. I used embossing paste and a carte bella stencil for the background. Added the sweet little flower to the heart logs and some twine. Be sure to check out the other sunday stamps design teams cards.


words with meaning - one kind word can change someones entire day.

sunday stamps: colors/ssc141



5 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is lovely! I love that gorgeous heart and the beautiful pink sentiment! The twine looks fabulous, too! Hope you have a fantastic week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa...love this card...you used the colors beautifully...great interpretation and I luv that tiny flower on heart so sweet..
    I go sleep it is 00:05
    Big huugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The die cut sentiment is so pretty and I love your heart. Great use of those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Teresa! Love your layout and the addition of the little flower on the gorgeous heart. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and soft, Teresa. That is a really great background - love the embossing texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*