Saturday, February 11, 2017

paper hug


I am so thrilled to share this card, it is created with stamps from the stamp market...a new amazing company! I have used simon mailablue ink for the gorgeous heart, there are awesome dies that fir the heart too! I have used the sweet color combo from the color throwdown and I was inpsired by the fun inspiration photo...the b&w stripes got me! I used the fabulous felt from taylored expressions to create the sweet little flower....I luv her felt! I finished it with orange and white bakers twine....totally luv the paper hug sentiment....squuuueeeaal. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

words with meaning - your heart knows things your mind can't explain.

color throwdown: colors/ctd429




6 comments:

  1. Love this! So pretty ..love the bold stripes and the bright heart together and great sentiment! Going to check out stamp market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment and your design!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, I love the simplicity of it, the colours are great and of course I love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! that sentiment is awesome! thanks so much for joining us at AHSC.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this sweet heart design! So cute paired with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, such a beautiful card. Great contrast of background paper with the blue heart. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*