Monday, March 20, 2017

mojo monday/mojo489-thinking about you


Welcome, it is time for this weeks mojo monday sketch and I luv it! I have also played along with the card concept challenge, the inspiration photo is gorgeous. I wanted to get iny and go for a mixed media look and still keep a girly look and some glitter. The heart is covered with a glittery spectrum noir pen...sweeeet! I have attached an adorable felt flower, I can't get enough of the felt embellies lately. Have a wonderful week and I hope it is full of creating!

words with meaning - sometimes it ends up different and it is better that way.

card concept: inspiration photo/#69
mojo monday: sketch/mojo489




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the heart and felt flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, Teresa! What a wonderful way to kick off spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous take on the Card Concept inspiration, Teresa. Love the earthy feel of those brown splatters with your pretty pinks. And that little upturned corner is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the felt flowers and the splattered background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The felt flower is so sweet with that big heart! And I love those splatters!!! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us here at the Card Concept!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Teresa! Gorgeous job on the background. I also love the shape of your heart die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*