Sunday, March 12, 2017

sunday stamps-friends


What an amazing sketch we are challenging you to this weeks at sunday stamps...I luv it! I had to play along with card concept once again, these colors get. me. every. single. time. thud! I have used one of the new sets from simon says stamp new beginnings release, have you seen it yet? AWESOME, check it out here....this set is called friends of life. I have stamped them with tim holtz distressed ink and then added a clear layer of wink of stella over top. I heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock...a fun sketch for sure! I cannot wait to see what you create this week! Be sure to stop by my sunday stamps teammates blogs and see how they have inspired us this week!

words with meaning - success doesn't come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.

card concept: inspiration photo/#68
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc148





9 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is lovely! I love your color combo and and beautiful blooms! The sentiment is just perfect! I hope you have a fabulous week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors and the great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like those colors too!

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!
    I love the papers and those
    sweet flowers are the perfect
    touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect combo of green n blue...your added of flowers is perfecto..modern sentiment and I love your Card Teresa..see you around
    Hugs from teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with those blooms!!! Such a pretty card!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great use of the sketch - love the blossoms with all of your other details! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we look forward to your art in our gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Teresa! I love the stamped leaves behind your gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your card, the colors, the flowers, the chevrons, the stamps... ALL of them! :)
    Greetings from Germany,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*