Wednesday, April 12, 2017

simon says stamp/spring colors-happy day

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Hello and welcome to this weeks simon says stamp wednesday challenge, we are challenging you to a color/mood board...see below. I was drawn to the flowers and colors for my card. The design team is spotlighting products from lawn fawnDon't forgot every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...wooohooo....now that is worth playing for!



I have used a 4bar sized card, this is a sweet little sized card,but of course I still want the top layer to flip up. To achieve the 4bar size card I cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece os simon says stamp 120lb card stock at 3 1/2 x 9 3/4 and score on 4 7/8. I have watercolored the cute flowers with ,my zig clean color brush markers and then went over with the pastel pink crafter's companion sparkle pen. I stamped the dots using a polka dotted strip stamp from the deck the halls set. Super cute card and size, I can't wait to see what you create! 

words with meaning - "I didn't come this far to only come this far."

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts216
simon says stamp: colors/mood board



Let's go shopping!




6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, gorgeous soft colours.
    Sending hugs cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! I love the way you used the doted line stamp to make a stripe pattern on the card :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Teresa, the tulips are beautiful and I love the simple background and design, very cute ❤😍

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Teresa! It's so cute and striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really charming card - love how the doodling brings it to life. And your "words with meaning" are great too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*