Saturday, July 15, 2017

happiness is contagious


super excited about these sweet wplus 9 flowers, you can get both sets over at the simon says stamp store. I have used the southern summer florals set 1, there is also another gorgoeus set that coordinates called southern summer florals set 2. I have used altenew inks for the flowers. I used a echo park stencil, some twine, and clear sequins. A super fun card to create, I have played along with a few challenges listed below.

words with meaning - there are people that would love to have your bad days.

freshly made sketches: sketch/fms296
tic tac toe: last column/tttc06
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes



5 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely, Teresa -- the sentiment is equally inspiring. Love the subtleness of it all. Thanks for joining us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! I love the soft colors and the gorgeous stencil details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Teresa!
    This is lovely, as always. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and beautiful! I love the embossing paste in the background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors and technique! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*