Friday, July 14, 2017

as you see it - fabulous, amazing, terrific....


hello friends and happy fri-YAY...I am luvin this weeks sketch from as you see it. I have used the paper smooches star dies...these are amazing. They are layered and even have some that are trimmed around the edges. giving you all sizes of the stars. I watercolored the background and then added some clear sequins and twine. The sentiment is from casual fridays, one of my favorites from casual fridays....it is called truth is clear. i hope you have a wonderful weekend!

words with meaning - be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.

as you see it: sketch/aysi154




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*