Friday, January 12, 2018

as you see it - hey, hi, hello there


hello friends, happy friday...don't ya just luv fridays?.....they are my favorite day of the week if I am not working the weekend...ha! I am in the heart mood, I luv making cards with hearts anytime, but really enjoy pulling them at around valentine's, most of us do not need a lot of valentine's day cards so I like to incorporate the hearts with my cards and a general sentiment. I have used the gorgeous flower and leaf from the stamp market, called the watercolor bouquet stamp and cut bundle....one of my favorite flowers! I then used my favorite heart die from lil inker to cut it out to expose the sweet flower, luv the way it turned out! Of course I added it all to a piece of watercolor paper that I had swooshed some ink on, so pretty and easy. I cannot wait to see what you create with this weeks sketch! Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams creations for even more inspiration.

words with meaning - our task is to become our best selves.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love watercolor background and I feel the same way about hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch looks great rotated like this. Your hearts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like how you rotated that sketch. Your background is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*