Friday, February 23, 2018

as you see it - thanks


hi frineds and and happy friday....I am luvin this weeks sketch from as you see it...it is so fun! I have used a bit of layering; paste embossing, several panels, including a frame boarder and a sweet tag. A flower from my stash as well as the sentiment. I added a few enamel dots and hearts, some twine and there you have it. Be sure to stop by the design teams blogs to see what they have created! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

words with meaning - your best teacher is your last mistake.

as you see it: sketch/aysi170





2 comments:

  1. I love these colors together, Teresa!! So fresh, especially with all the fun elements you added! This was a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so lovely together!! I like the fun way you changed up the elements on this. GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*