Thursday, March 22, 2018

inspired by - birthday wishes


hello friends, it is time for this weeks inspired by challenge and we have an amazing sponsor, technique tuesday! I have used a flower set from the technique tuesday greenhouse society stamp of the month. It is called frangipani stamp and die set and I have stamp and cut it twice to achieve some layering. I added ink color to my embossing paste and then used a checkered stencil for a fun background. Technique Tuesday is giving away a greenhouse stamp and die of your choice on my instragram, 2klines; one post back...look for it and comment. Be sure to check out the other design teams projects and see what they created!

words with meaning - it will never be perfect. make it work. life.


inspired by: hello spring



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*