Friday, May 4, 2018

as you see it - celebrate


hello friends it is time for another as you see it challenge and this week we are challenging you to greys and it is a speed stamper week. confession, I am not good at this at all...I am such a grazer when I am creating...lol. This took me about 15 mins not including drying time of the background, of course you can use a heat gun to speed this process up. I prefer to let mine air dry so I can graze on something else...lol. I have used the sketch from the fusion challenge and a few glittery stars, the bold celebrate sentiment is from sugarpea stamps, celebrate all the things. Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams blogs to see what they created!

words with meaning - joy [joi] * noun  gladness not based on circumstances.  1peter 1:8-9

as you see it: grey and speed stamping/aysi175
fusion: sketch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*